A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to keynote the “Silicon Valley Big Data Analytics Conference” in San Francisco.
The event is brilliantly organized by SVForum, an organization which gathers technologists, entrepreneurs and start-up leaders in the Bay Area. The session was recorded and last 38mins. To avoid you the hassle to watch the entire keynote, I thought I’d highlight a few sections you might find interesting:
- How a European Railroad leader comes upon the Big Data challenge here
- Why “Data” in “Big Data” isn’t the point here (the story of Klout).
- How the AC Milan Football Club finds out about Big Data here.
- Why Data is the cheapest commodity on Earth here.
- Why the “Data Scientist Issue” is not about scarcity but rather about accessibility here.
- Why Marketing matters in the world of Data – I’m not just talking infographics here.
I hope you’ll enjoy it. Let me know!